Public Speaking - Spoken at 20+ events as emcee, featured speaker, and lecturer with audiences ranging from 15 to 3,000+ people.
Presentation Design - Created slide decks and/or pitch decks for Microsoft, Tableau Software, HLC Equity, ONYX Jewelry, YEOC, Foster Career Center, OMAD etc.
Project Management - Directed teams ranging from 2 members to 50+ members in marketing, production, logistics, and fundraising.
Writing/Content Creation - Featured blog posts in Tableau Software, Wunderman Seattle, KING 5 News, NexRep LLC., YEOC Foster Blog, and Go! Global Study Abroad Blog.
Videography - Filmed/edited video blogs for Foster School of Business and Rotterdam Star Case Competition.
Digital Strategy - Managed 5+ social media channels including Northwest Cable News (NWCN), YEOC, NexRep LLC., Tableau Software, and UW Relay For Life.
Technical Skills - Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Tableau, and iMovie. Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Michael G. Foster School of Business Graduation - Student Speaker, June 2016
- Foster Internship Panel - Panelist, November 2015
- YEOC: The Modern Marketer - Lecturer, October 2015
- Business Bridge Identity Workshop, Panelist - September 2015
- Wunderman Seattle: Defining Success Workshop, Featured Speaker - July 2015
- Foster Invest in Your Future, Student Speaker - April 2015
- UW Relay For Life, Co-emcee - May 2015
- Foster Spotlight Dinner, Co-emcee - May 2015
- Art of Storytelling in Recruiting, Presenter - May 2015
- LinkedIn 101 Workshop, Presenter - May 2015
- Beyond Seattle: Recruiting Out-of-State Strategies, Presenter - April 2015
- Prepping for the Spring Career Fair, Presenter - April 2015
- Resume 101 Workshop, Presenter - March 2015
- YEOC: Market & Branding Session, Lecturer - October 2015
- Foster Invest in Your Future, Student Speaker - April 2014
- UW Relay For Life, Co-emcee - May 2014
- UW Relay For Life Team Captain Meetings (9 sessions), Presenter - May 2013-14
- UW Minority Business of the Year Awards, Student Speaker - December 2012
RSM Star International Case Competition - Participant in Rotterdam, Netherlands April 2016.
Holland America Case Competition - 1st Place out of 20 teams October 2015.
Consulting Business Development Center Diversity Case Competition - 2nd Place out of 15 teams February 2013.
Boeing Freshman Direct Case Competition - 1st Place out of 25 teams March 2013.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
Mary Gates Scholar - awarded March 2016 for Young Executives of Color and March 2014 for Relay For Life for community service projects.
Ernst & Young Information Systems Scholarship - awarded September 2015 based on academic excellence.
LAGRANT Foundation Scholarship - awarded May 2014 based on commitment to marketing, advertising and public relations.
Freshman Direct Program - selected as 1 out of 200 students of 2,000 applicants admitted into the Foster School of Business as a freshman.
Diversity Initiatives, Non-Profit, Women in Tech, Travel Photography, Data Visualization, Design Thinking, Vlogging, Typography, Lifehacks.